ESSER 3.0 Stakeholder Survey
Moore County Schools is seeking feedback on our ESSER 3.0 funding plan. If our application is approved by the state, we will receive $964,716 as part of the federal American Recovery Plan for schools. You can read more about the state and local process and requirements at the following links:
Tennessee Department of Education
Moore County Schools ESSER Informational Flyer
Generally, our application focuses on:
- LEARNING LOSS PROVISIONS - tutoring, summer camps, school-based intervention programs
- WHOLE STUDENT SUPPORTS - counseling, mental health therapy, behavioral support, professional development for teachers and staff focused on student health and well-being
- FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS - cleaning and sanitizing equipment, new copy machines
- INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS AND RESOURCES: textbooks, classroom instructional needs assessment/fulfillment, high-quality professional development for Tier I instruction, supplemental literacy materials
- TECHNOLOGY - classroom technology needs
As a district, we are at a juncture at which we need your input around ESSER 3.0 funding. Summer break is not the easiest time to connect with our families and community members, but we are asking for your feedback on the following short survey.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for participating!